Enquiry on the Component Type 668

Dear all,
I am working on a heat pump system simulation and have the following esquires on the Type 668, water-water heat pump.

First of all, there are "heating control" and "cooling control" inputs for the component, does it mean that the heat pump can only operate in either mode, but not simultaneously supplying chilled water and hot water?
If so, is there is any component which can support simultaneous heating and cooling?

Secondly, what are the "source" and "load" in the parameters page exactly mean? I find that during "cooling" mode, the chilled water should be the "load", but while "heating" mode. the chilled water should be the "source". Is it a bit contradicting?

Thanks all.

Howard But