Von: owner-trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Isabelle
BRUYERE
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Mai 2004 09:14
An: Alain Cordier; trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: PMV in PREBID

Talking about PMV, which clothing factor do you chose ? How do you
select various values for the various season / monthes ?

Thanks already,

Isabelle

A 21:13 10/05/2004 +0200, Alain Cordier a écrit :

Sorry, I do not understand vhere is the problem.
PMV = 0 when comfort is achieved. Small values (-0.3  to +0.3 ) mean a
fairly good comfort. Higher values (-1.5 to +1.5) mean a significant
degradation of comfort. If your heating/cooling system is good, it seems
natural to get a lower PMV when the system is on.

Maurizio Sorce a écrit:

Dear TRNSYS users,
I'm simulating a radiative floor system defining an active layer with
the specific function of PREBID. When I choose as output of the type 56
the Predicted Mean Vote I obtain an unespected result: in the
heating/cooling seasons PMV is in the range -0,3/0,3, but in the
intermediate (when the equipment is OFF) PMV reaches hight values (more
than -1,5/1,5).
Anyone can help me to understand this strange behavior?

Thanks in advance

Maurizio Sorce
Department of Energy and Environmental Research (DREAM)
Università degli Studi di Palermo

--
Alain CORDIER
305 résidence des coteaux

Isabelle Bruyère
Université Catholique de Louvain                        Place du Levant,
1 à 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Unité d'architecture - Architecture et Climat           Tél : 010/47 21
38 - Fax : 010/47 21 50

http://www-climat.arch.ucl.ac.be/