Von: owner-trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jochen Wriske
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2004 16:09
An: trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Control Trnsys by command line

Dear TRNSYS users,

is there a way to avoid the display of the 'simulation completed' dialog
after trnsys has finished simulating? I would like to do multiple
simulations in a kind of batch mode in VB by executing somthing like

Shell ("C:/trnsys15/trnsys fileXYZ.dck").

This works fine, but I have to confirm the mentioned dialog before I'm
able
to work with the result files. That is quite tideous.

Of course there are some system near solutions like getting handle of
the
dialog window and emulating the OK click, but my hope is that there is a
switch somewhere in a configuration file that tells trnsys to finish
simulating silently. I could not find something usefull in the manual
concerning this problem, but maybe someone has a good idea?

Thanks and regards,

Jochen