[TRNSYS-users] type 4 storage tank

hi users,

i have problems with the use of type 4e storage tank ( trnsys15).
the first message is :

***** WARNING *****
THE SET POINT TEMERATURE OF THE UNIT 37 TYPE 4 STORAGE TANK IS HIGHER THAN
THE BOILING TEMPERATURE. THE BOILING TEMPERATURE WILL BE USED AS THE SET
POINT.

but my boiling temperature is 100 and my set point temp. 55 or 0 , cause i do not use the aux heater.
the seond message is:

***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 103
UNIT  37 TYPE   4
 24 PARAMETERS WERE SPECIFIED, 22 ARE REQUIRED
CHECK COMPONENT CONFIGURATION
   8 STORAGE VARIABLES ALLOCATED FOR UNIT  37, TYPE   4 ENDING AT   641

***** ERROR ***** TRNSYS ERROR # 103 UNIT 37 TYPE 4 BAD PARAMETER OR NUMBER OF PARAMETERS CHECK COMPONENT CONFIGURATION

is there a max. number of type 4 in one simulation? i´m using  5.

maybe ,you could help me

thanks
flo