RE: [TRNSYS-users] MACRO - PROBLEMS

Dear All,

The TRNSYS mailing list is my first "valve/vent of frustration" when I get
frustrated with TRNSYS. So yesterday, I vented my frustration by sending the
"complain" about the IISiBat macro.

Finally I was able solve the problem through trial and error as follows (I do
not guarantee this works with others as IISiBat always "surprises" me):

***If you like to edit a macro, never edit it through the macro group. In other
words, you must EXPLODE it first and then you make any changes there. Which
makes me asks: Then, why should I create a macro if I eventually resort to
editing it in the "crowdedness" of the components of my project in my TRNSYS
deck ???

Regards,

Edward Halawa