Re: [TRNSYS-users] parametric run

Thanks a lot Michaël, that will help.

Another question now...  For every run, type 56 needs two files named buildingN.trn and buildingN.bld where N is the number of the run.
I would like to use always the same file (so, without the "N"), is it possible ?
If not, is there a simple way to generate these files or do I have to manually copy n times a file and change their names n times ?

Thanks again in adavnce,

Isabelle