[TRNSYS-users] hydrogems/metal hydride tanks

Dear all,
I have been using TRNSYS along with hydrogems for a long time. Last week in a convention I saw a presentation that used a metal hydride tank type which isn't included with the normal hydrogems library I have. I contacted the developers of hydrogems, but I thought why not contact the list as well. If anyone has the type or can help me get it I'd be grateful.
Thank you in advance,

George Kyriakarakos
George Kyriakarakos, Agricultural Engineer
Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering
Iera odos street, 75, Athens 11855, Greece
Tel. +30.210.5294046 (direct), Fax: +30.210.5294023
Mobile +30.6942.046895
e-mail: <gk@xxxxxx>