[TRNSYS-users] Adiabatic boundary wall in TYPE56

Hi,
Is there a direct way to specify an adiabatic boundary wall in TYPE56?. From what I could find in the documentation, only boundary walls with a boundary temperature may be deffined. In principle setting a very small wall convection coefficient (HBACK) would fisically lead to an adiabatic condition, but from the manual it seems it leads to the oposite (wall temperature equal to boudary temperature). Two aproximations I can think of are to specify the identical condition, in which case an adiabatic plane would apear WITHIN the wall, or specifying a layer with a very high resistence at the outer side of the wall. But is there not a way to specify the boundary adiabatic condition straight?
Regards,
Xavier