TRNSYS course IN ENGLISH

Dear TRNSYS users,

in addition to our TRNSYS course in French (on December 6th),
announced earlier, we are now planning an additional 1-day
TRNSYS introductiory course in English.

It will take place at CSTB Sophia Antipolis (South of France)
in the week from November 29th to December 3rd. The day can
be picked according to the participant's wishes (preferably
Monday or Tuesday).

The internationaly known TRNSYS expert Nathan Blair from TESS
will participate in this event.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Werner
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

  I'd rather be happy than right every day - Slartibartfast