Using Prep

Hello everybody,

Is there anyone working on Type 19 ?

We try to define our wall type with PREP, the case is that we can not obtain any result for our material.

Have you an idea about which the limits are ?

Like we try to build with local materials ( India ) our bricks are composed of :

Earth : conductivity 2.88 kj /m/c/h

Density 1800 kg/m3

Cp 0.83 kj/kg/c

In this way we find a calculation limit for 20 cm, but we are supposed to use 45cm.

Besides if we use an insulation layer the limit becomes 5 cm but we need 15 cm ( 15 brick-25insul-15brick )

Insulation : conductivity 0.36 kj/m/c/h

Density 50 kg/ m3

Cp 1.01 kj/kg/c

Has anybody some advise ? or may be some trick to do ?

Thanks a lot anyway,

Best regards and Merry Christmas to all of you

Pour plus d'informations sur le GERES,
consultez notre site web: http://services.worldnet.net/geres_fr

GERES
2 cours Maréchal Foch