solar distribution on type56

HI,

We are simulating on type 56 a bulding with an important direct gain on south face (ratio glazing/floor = 0.25)

The type 56 distributes the solar radiation according to absorbance and surface area. So, the results are not accurate.

So, we plan to simulate a simple model of this building on type 19 and on type 56.

According to the surface temperature of each wall on type 19, we will adjust the absorbance on type 56 until getting the same result. Then, those fictive absorbances will be used in the complexe simulation on type 56.

What do you think about this methodology ?
Could you advice us an easier way ?

.
Thanks for any information.

Vincent Stauffer
Retrouvez le nouveau numéro des ECHOS du GERES,
sur notre site web: http://services.worldnet.net/geres_fr

GERES
2 cours Maréchal Foch
13 400 Aubagne