Re: trnlib32.dll

Hi Christelle,

This sounds like you simply have errors during the build. When using the "build"
tool in IISiBat, these errors often scroll by too quickly to be noticed. Since
the current DLL is removed during the build, you loose it.

Also, the message saying that the library was built does not mean that it has
actually been created - it only means that the script has run through till the end.

You can recompile TRNSYS from within your compiler's environment to have
more control over the build process and see what's going on during the build.

Detailed instructions on that are here:

http://sel.me.wisc.edu/TRNSYS/Document/compiler.pdf

Hope this helps,

Werner

"Christelle.Viardot" wrote:

 Hello dear TRNSYS users,

I am working with TRNSYS 14.2 on a computer running Windows NT.
Sometimes I loose the Trnlib32.dll when I use the command "rebuild". It disappears from my computer. So I put it back, but it disappears again as soons as I use "rebuild". But after some time, when I use "rebuild", TRNSYS tells me that it creates a library \trnwin\TRNLIB32.lib and object \trnwin\TRNLIB32.exp. Then, I retrieve my Trnlib32.dll and all become normal again.
A don't know why it disappears and why it comes again.
Have someone had this probleme before? Have you an idea about what can happen?

Thank you for your help

ChristelleChristelle Viardot   Mailto:cviar@univ-savoie.frLaboratoire Génie Civil et HabitatUniversite de SavoieEcole Supérieure d'InGEnieurs de Chambéry Domaine de Savoie Technolac73376  Le Bourget-du-lac Cedex Tel     :       04 79 75 87 49 - 04 79 75 88 21Fax     :       04 79 75 81 12

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

  I'd rather be happy than right every day - Slartibartfast