SV: How many parameters are possible?

Holger

There is no limit that I know of for the number of parameters for an
individual component but there is for the whole system. Look at a file
called param.inc (in the kernal directory). Here you can define the maximum
number of inputs, outputs and parameters (etc) for the whole deck. I fyou
change here, then you should recompile all the types.

I have components that have over 100 parameters!!

All the best,

Chris