Re: SV: How many parameters are possible?

Chris,
hey, that was quick! Thanks for your answer! However, I did realise that
a very high number of parameters is possible due to whatever settings
are made within param.inc, but have the problem of not being able to
program more than 75 parameters in IIsibat. Any ideas how to overcome
that problem? How can I add parameters to the standard 75 in IIsibat?
Thanks, all the best, hope to see you soon down-under,
Holger

Holger Kreetz - Dipl Ing (TU Berlin, 1997)
Solar Thermal Group, Centre for Sustainable Energy Systems
Department of Engineering, FEIT
Australian National University
Canberra, ACT 0200

tel:    ++61-2-62493976