3rd French TRNSYS days

Dear (french speaking) TRNSYS and COMIS users,

the 3rd French TRNSYS days will be held from May 29th
to 31st in Sophia Antipolis, France. Details can be found in French
at this URL:

http://evl.cstb.fr/flash/trnsys_anim.html

(Note that this WEB page uses the FLASH animation technique which
may not be integrated in 'old' browsers. If you have problems viewing it,
I'd be glad to send you the document via email if you don't want to
download the free plugin needed to run it).

May those of you who are not interested forgive me.

Werner
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division