Compiling with Lahey FORTRAN 95

Greetings all,

I have purchased Lahey FORTRAN 95 in order to recompile my model.  Has
anyone successfully compiled with Lahey 90 or 95 and can send me a link.lf
(or whatever they choose to call it) file?

Someone at SEL appears to have started with developing the batch file for
this compilation process but not completed it prior to issue of TRNSYS 14.2
7/96.  This file is called lahey32.bat with commands consistent with the
Lahey command set (except supplied was for version 90, I have 95) but the
link file link.lf was absent.

Link files for Microsoft FORTRAN Powerstation and Digital Visual FORTRAN
were present.

Regards,

Lyndon Z

Lyndon Zimmermann
24 Waverley St, Mitcham, South Australia, 5062
tel +61-8-8272 9262 mobile 0414 91 4577 fax +61-8-8172 1494
email lyndonz@senet.com.au URL http://users.senet.com.au/~lyndonz

Coming to the ISES 2001 Solar World Congress?   Find out more at
http://www.unisa.edu.au/ises2001congress