Re: S array?

Hi there,

I agree with Gilles that reading the manual is an unusual, but very
efficient idea. Maybe a slide from the TRNSYS training course would
also help (see attached).

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

* 3rd French TRNSYS meeting - Sophia Antipolis France, Oct. 23-25 *
                 http://evl.cstb.fr/flash/trnsys_anim.html

JPEG image