Re: Creating plot images

Hi Lyndon,

you don't need a macro for this. Just use .xls as an extension for any output file
created by any type 25 (printer), for example out.xls. Then you can just
double-click on it in the Explorer to open it in Excel. Select All and hit the
'graph' button in Excel. (If you're really lazy and want a macro for these
two actions ;-), you can easily make it yourself by doing it once and
recording it with "Tools/Macro" under Excel).

You can also set the 'Spreadsheet' to Excel ("Codes" Icon in IISiBat 2,
"File/Settings/Directories" in IISiBat 3) and then open the file with a right
mouse-click and selecting "Open in Spreadsheet". IISiBat (2 and 3) comes
with a nice build-in Spreadsheet, if you don't have Excel.

TRANSSOLAR also has some fancy propretary spreadsheet which is said to work
particularly well for simulation. (See http://www.transsolar.com if you understand
German, else you can mail them at mailto:feedback@transsolar.com).

Hope this helps,

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

* 3rd French TRNSYS meeting - Sophia Antipolis France, Oct. 23-25 *
                 http://evl.cstb.fr/flash/trnsys_anim.html