Coupling TRNSYS 15 and COMIS 3

Dear users,

with everyone upgrading to TRNSYS 15, we get more and more questions about using our popular COMIS-TRNSYS coupling service packs developped with EMPA.

Of course this coupling works as well with TRNSYS 15 (and IISiBat 3) as it did with TRNSYS 14.2 (with IISiBat 2). To illustrate this, I have updated the first service pack for use with TRNSYS 15. Like the one for TRNSYS 14.2, you can get it for free from our WEB site:
http://evl.cstb.fr/iisibat.htm

The fact that you would like to use the TRNSYS-COMIS coupling is NOT a reason for not upgrading to TRNSYS 15 !

Hoping this is usefull,

Werner Keilholz
--
* 3rd French TRNSYS meeting - Sophia Antipolis France, Oct. 23-25 *
                 http://evl.cstb.fr/flash/trnsys_anim.html