Re: help

Dear David,
I'm also just starting with TRNSYS. I experienced the same problem as Ugo. You have to change some settings manually before the examples work (e.g. the external files for the weather data file, the assignment of the external output files...).
Generally it was also necessary to change the settings for the directories of the various applications in IISiBat3. (File->Settings- >Directories ;after updating with one of the available patches this has to be done again)

Also there are a some mistakes in the examples which lead to wrong results or at least different result from them reported in the manual.
In the manuals we got with the update to TRNSYS 15 last year are some mistakes too. It seems that they were not completely revised to the new version. Is there a new issue of manuals available (maybe as electronic resource)?
Thanks,
Mathias