SimCad for CODYBA

Dear TRNSYS users,

a program allowing to translate TRNSYS building description files (*.BUI
files) to the input language of the French CODYBA building simulation
program is now available for free download on our WEB site.

This translator has been developed by Jean NOKL in the frame of a
colaboration between INSA Lyon and CSTB. It allows to use the
SimCad CAD software to be used with both TRNSYS and CODYBA.

If you are interested in this software, please go to the download section
on the following page:

http://evl.cstb.fr/soft/present.asp?langue=us&m=lpr&context=SimCad

I appologize to the non-French users for this message which is again
mainly interesting for French users (contrary to SimCad for TRNSYS,
CODYBA is only available in French so far).

Werner
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division