Simulating balconies and galleries.

Dear TRNSYS users,

At this time I am simulating a apartment house in TRNSYS. The aparments are
provided with balconies and galleries. These balconies and galleries could
function as a kind of cooling lamellas for the building.

In my simulation I want to take account of this phenomenon. Does anybody has
experiences with this ?

With kind regards,

Maurice Jong.

Maurice Jong
ECN - Energy Research Foundation      Department: Zon, Group DEGO
P.O. box 1    1755 ZG  Petten              Country:   The Netherlands
Telephone:    (+31) 224 564938             Fax:       (+31) 224 568966
E-mail: jong@ecn.nl                             Internet:
http://home.soneraplaza.nl/mw/prive/mjmjong/