Help me, please

Dear colleagues!

I have two problems with TRNSYS 15 :
        i) running a parametric (the parametrics table has two rows)in
           TRNSHELL I really find two *.list file in my directory(like
           the TRNSYS manual says), but only one output file. Am I wrong
           or something in my program is?
       ii) I'd like to download the up-to-date version of On Line Plot
           from the "Resources for Registered TRNSYS 15 Users" web page
           but I cant'understand what "User Name", "Password",
           and "Domain" I have to enter. My Department registration
           number is 15WB-F019. Can anyone reveal it to me?

       Thanks in advance

            Luca Greco