Re: Help me, please

At 06:35 PM 3/20/2001 +0100, you wrote:
Dear colleagues!

I have two problems with TRNSYS 15 :
        i) running a parametric (the parametrics table has two rows)in
           TRNSHELL I really find two *.list file in my directory(like
           the TRNSYS manual says), but only one output file. Am I wrong
           or something in my program is?
Quick thought:
Is your output file created using an ASSIGN statement? Does your output file end with the extension *.OUT or *.SUM. TRNSHELL only increments the file names for files with certain extensions when assigned with an ASSIGN statement in the deck. If you could send the deck (or the part responsible to create the output file) that would be helpful.

       ii) I'd like to download the up-to-date version of On Line Plot
           from the "Resources for Registered TRNSYS 15 Users" web page
           but I cant'understand what "User Name", "Password",
           and "Domain" I have to enter. My Department registration
           number is 15WB-F019. Can anyone reveal it to me?
All TRNSYS distributors have this information. You need to contact your distributor to receive this password. The distributor will then check your registration number and give you the current password. They password changes regularly.

Nate Blair

Nathan Blair
Graduate Student - Manufacturing and Technical Management
University of Wisconsin - Madison School of Business
1005 Delaplaine Court
Madison WI 53715
Home: (608) 256-7894
Cell: (608) 239-6053