Re:

Hi Javier,

this is a problem in the IISiBat 2 version of this PROFORMA - users have noticed
it before and the allowed range for this variable has been enlarged in IISiBat 3.

You can fix this easily yourself in IISiBat 2 by editing the type 16 PROFORMA in
the library manager (just replace "-7.5" by "-Inf" or whatever you want, and
likewise for "7.5").

You then have to delete the type 16 instance in your project and put in the modified
one (IISiBat 2 doesn't have the "Edit/Replace" function unfortunately).

Hope this helps,

Werner

"Javier A. López U." wrote:

    I'm currently working with TYPE 16 solar radiation processor, with the TRNSYS 14.2,  (IISiBat2). The 7th parameter (SHFT) is the difference between Lst (Standard meridian for the local time sun) and Lloc (Longitude of the location).    SHFT=Lst-Lloc.    In my particular situation Lst=60°, Lloc=71.6° (Maracaibo, Venezuela), giving a SHFT parameter of    SHFT= -11.6°.    The trouble i'm confronting is that when I try to use this SHFT value in the IISiBat2,  i'm given an error message that says that it has to be between -7.5 and +7.5, but when I use the TRNSHELL i don't have this problem.    I would be very please if you could tell me how to solve this situation (using my parameters on the IISiBat2).     Sincerely     Javier Lopez    ja.lopez@cantv.net

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

             * Visit our web site ! *