[no subject]

Title: En blanco
    I'm currently working with TYPE 16 solar radiation processor, with the TRNSYS 14.2,  (IISiBat2). The 7th parameter (SHFT) is the difference between Lst (Standard meridian for the local time sun) and Lloc (Longitude of the location).
    SHFT=Lst-Lloc.
    In my particular situation Lst=60°, Lloc=71.6° (Maracaibo, Venezuela), giving a SHFT parameter of
    SHFT= -11.6°.
    The trouble i'm confronting is that when I try to use this SHFT value in the IISiBat2,  i'm given an error message that says that it has to be between -7.5 and +7.5, but when I use the TRNSHELL i don't have this problem.
    I would be very please if you could tell me how to solve this situation (using my parameters on the IISiBat2).

    Sincerely

    Javier Lopez
    ja.lopez@cantv.net