PRESIM or IISiBat ?

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I used TRNSYS v. 13 couple years ago during my university studies. I just think about buying a copy of a new version (v. 15). I have learned that TRNSYS today is dramatically different that the version I used in the past. The main question I would like to ask is about efficiency and comparison of two optional interfaces: PRESIM and IISiBat. It would great if you would help me to understand what to choose and why? Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Grzegorz Moorthi