Re: Urgent Help, Please!!

Dear  Square Fong,
I often tripped with your problem! It could be a directory problem.
The *.DCK file (in the control card) has to be in to the same folder of
the *.TPF one.
Make you sure that the path is correct: for example, if you saved the
project in to a folder named "SQUARE",and then you changed it's name
to "SQUARE-1", you must to update the control
card too, because the IISiBat3 doesn't make it automatically
(the "SQUARE" folder doesn't exist now!).
You could try other ways:
          i) the *.DCK file has to have the same name of the *TPF one;
             for example if your project path is "C:\SQUARE\FONG.TPF"
             try to set the control card to "C:\SQUARE\FONG.DCK"
Try, and make me know if it was your solution.

              Regards

                    Luca