Re: Urgent Help, Please!!

Dear Square,

this problem has appeared before and we think it is fixed in the meantime.

Users have two options if they run into this bug:
a) copy the project
1. Open the project, select all icons in the project, and Edit/Copy
2. File/New Project
3. Edit/ Paste
4. Be sure to adapt global settings in the new project
5. Save

b) re-import the project
If you have a complete deck of the project (e.g., because you
run it at least once), you can use File/Import TRNSYS Input File
to reconstruct the project in IISiBat. This will work particularly
well if you did not switch the "Write IISiBat commands to deck"
option off. Be sure to check if models with cycles are configured
correctly after the import.

Hope this helps,

Werner

--