Error reporting

Hi there!

If you select a component which is already placed in a project and choose
inputs. Then you might experience that you cannot change the input value. It
keeps changing back to default. This happens only with those inputs which
have a range of "something" to "+inf". If you alter the proforma of this
component and set new boundaries for the input to some real number (say
100000 instead of "+inf", then one may always alter the value when it is
reinserted in a project.

This has been my painful experience. Everytime this has occured I have had
to change the proforma like stated above and then reinsert and reinstall all
connections to be able to change the troublesome inputs.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Glöckner