Re: Error reporting

Hi Ronny,

thank you for reporting this problem.

A faster way to fix it (if you don't want to reconnect everything) is
- either change the variable unit to "string" (then you can type anything)
- or use "Edit/Replace" after modifying the PROFORMA

We'll still put the problem on our buglist, of course.

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division