Re: TRNSYS 14.2 AND WIN 2K

Dear Javier,

IISiBat 2 is not supported on WINDOWS 2000 -
problems like the one you mention are precisely one of the reasons
why the system had to be re-written for IISiBat 3.

The only solution is to upgrade to TRNSYS 15 with
IISiBat 3, like you upgraded from Windows 98 to 2000.

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz

"Javier A. López U." wrote:

I'm a trnsys version 14.2 user, ussually on a windows 98 platform. Now I'm trying to use it on a windows 2000 platform and receive an error messagge saying "insuficient memory". User's manual says that the program works on windows 95/NT. I want to know if I have to return to the same 98 version or there is another solution for my problem Thanks in advance Sicerely Me

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

             * Visit our web site ! *