INVALID FLOATING POINT OPERATION

Dear Users,
I have been using TRNSYS for 5 years now. The latest version that I have
is TRNSYS 14.2 and I am quit satisfied. But in some simulation cases
(buildings of large volume or even buildings with many zones) and
specifically when the program runs it gives "Invalid floating point
operation". How can I solve the problem?
Sincerely
Irene
begin:vcard
n:Koronaki;Irene
tel;fax:6039905
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Centre for Renewable Energy Sources;Department of Building Applications
version:2.1
email;internet:ikoron@cres.gr
title:Dr.Mechanical Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;19th klm, Marathonos Ave. =0D=0A=0D=0A;Pikermi;ATTIKI;19009;GREECE
end:vcard