Re: Use of C++

Hi Ronny,

you are right, the best way to do this is via a DLL.

Instruction about setting up the compile project can be found here :
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/TRNSYS/Fortran/fortran.htm

Basically you only have to add the libraries to your compile project,
and recompile TRNSYS.DLL, including your own type.

If the Math Libraries in turn use DLLs, these DLLs (delivered with
the Math package) must be placed next to the TRNSYS.EXE
file or in a directory that is included in the PATH.

Regards,

Werner
PS: You sent this mail to the entire TRNSYS mailing list; I answer to the
entire list, too... other people may be interested. CSTB's hotline email
is iisibat@cstb.fr, my personal one (not recommended if you expect
a fast reply) werner@cstb.fr

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager