pasive cooling sytem and TYPE56 vs TYPE19

Title: En blanco
    Apreciated trnsys users;

    I'm working with a pasive cooling sytem on a roof zone, this system adds an evaporative heat in this area, i'd like to know how to add this heat to the type56. In the prebid interfase i can use a "wall gain" but this is not my situation, because the evaporative heat i work with must be on the exterior surface of the roof.

    I would also like to know if the difference beetwen a simulation made with type19 and type56 for a single zone is really significant, because the use of type56 is much more easyer thanks to prebid interfase.

    I would apreciate any information regarding these subjects, and if anyone is researching on cooling or heating through walls.

    Sincelery...

    Javier López
    Maracaibo-Venezuela

    PD: I'm using TRNSYS 14.2 version