Re: Type 16

Hi Alvaro,

changing the Units in the IISiBat PROFORMA will only convert
parameters or constants. This does not allow to 'scale' values
computed by a model (type).

If you have this type of problem, you must either,
- add an equation between the output of the first type and the
  input of the second
- modify one of the types

I show you the first solution in the attached project. (Be carefull, I didn't try it out,
its just to show you how it works !).

Hope this helps,

Werner

Alvaro Martín de Agar wrote:

 Hello:     I´m using a new data reader I´ve created and I´m trying to process the radiation datas with the type 16i. My problem is that the metereologic file gives the radiation datas in W/m^2 and the type 16 seems to recieve only the datas in kJ/h*m^2 . Even though I´ve changed The input units to W/m^2 in the type 16, the values I get in the output of type 16 are the same (too low).¿what can I do ?. I enclose you here what I´m doing so maybe someone can tell me where is the mistake      Thank you very muchAlvaro Martin de Agar Ruiz