Type 16

Hello:

    I´m using a new data reader I´ve created and I´m trying to process the radiation datas with the type 16i. My problem is that the metereologic file gives the radiation datas in W/m^2 and the type 16 seems to recieve only the datas in kJ/h*m^2 . Even though I´ve changed The input units to W/m^2 in the type 16, the values I get in the output of type 16 are the same (too low).¿what can I do ?. I enclose you here what I´m doing so maybe someone can tell me where is the mistake

     Thank you very much

Alvaro Martin de Agar Ruiz