Re: thick walls

Hi Uwe,

There are two strategies :
   1. neglect the additional capacitance caused by a thick wall and model it
with a thinner
      wall with the same thermal resistance
   2. if you don't want to neglect the capacitance effect, you can lift the
timebase *in
      PREBID* from 1 to 2-3 hours. Beware, however, of the consequences of this:

      - the simulation START time (in the deck) in this case should be 0 (not 1)

      - the STEP value (in the deck) must be bigger than the default (0.1), at
least bigger than 0.5
      Check carefully if the results make sense, especially if you are using
complicated
      control strategies etc.

Hope this helps,

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, ILC Division

             * Les journées TRNSYS francophones cette année à Lyon *
             http://evl.cstb.fr/main/events.asp?langue=fr&m=pr