Re: Desire to use two type 45 units....

Thomaz,
	The easiest way to use more than one Type45 in a simulation is to make a copy of Type45.for and rename it with another Type number (Type145.for for example). You will have to modify the code as well - any mention of "45" will have to be given the new number "145." Also, any internal subroutines in Type45 will need to be renamed. Type45 calls Type1 and Type38 I melieve. You do not need to make copies of those subroutines.
Cheers,
	David