Re: strange problem with PREBID

Marco,
	What has happened is that the layer has somehow been defined twice in the Prebid project. What you need to do to correct it is to open the .bui file with a text editor, delete all but one of the definitions, then save and close the .bui file. You will then be able to continue working in Prebid.
Cheers,
	David