RE: Archive of the mailinglist

Dear Alfred & other TRNSYS users,

Unfortunately it is not possible to have an automatic archive of the mailing
list with its current implementation.
We understand it would be a very useful feature for many users and we will
examine the possibilities to have a searchable archive available.
For the time being, just keep asking questions even if you think they have
been answered already!

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg
1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Phone: +1 (608) 263-1589