AW: humidity calculation

Dear Mr. Kouba,

some time ago you have sent a question about the humidity calculation with
TRNSYS. Since I work at a similar problem I would like to know if you have
received an answers.

Thanks in advance

Robert Himmler

Steinbeis-Transferzentrum Energie-, Gebaude- und Solartechnik
TU Braunschweig - Institut fur Gebaude- und Solartechnik
Dipl.-Ing. Robert Himmler
Kopenickerstr. 48 - 49 (im DAZ)
10179 Berlin

Tel 030/278789-31