type56-mass flow

Dear TRNSYS users,
I have a question about the type 56, active layer.

I have a thermal activated floor (20 m2) split up into two pieces. For every piece I need a mass flow about 10 kg/hm2 which makes 200 kg/h for the hole floor.
I created one Input for the mass flow to support 100 kg/h with a pump from Iisibat and connected this 100kg/h input to each of the pieces. Now, the system calculates to the beginnig of the Summer period and then it occurs an error. It says that the mass flow is less than the required 5.80 kg/hm2. How can that be?? Is it possible, that the Type 56 needs an Input for each pice of floor? (The next floor of the upper room is connected to the Input, too.) Does it subtract this input for the floor pieces?

Any help, ideas or solutions would be very welcome!

Kindest regards,
Henrik

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com