Fuel Cell

I am currently developing a module for a residential fuel cell.  The
fuel cell will be a PEM, does anybody know if this exists or someone
currently working on the problem.  I am doing this for my master's
thesis, so if anybody has some advice on how to incorporate my module
into trnsys I would appreciate it.

Thank You

Gordon Dash