RE: Fuel Cell

Gordon,

The HYDROGEMS library includes TRNSYS models for two types of fuel cells
(PEM and AFC)
There is some information on the library on the TRNSYS website
(http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys)
Go to the TRNLIB section. The library will be available soon for download.
You will also find links to researchers who created the library there.

Regards,

Michaël

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg
1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Phone: +1 (608) 263-1589