Re: how to prepare a combined seasonal and daily schedule

At 15:49 2002-06-21 +0500, you wrote:
>   To the TRNSYS users:   Please tell me how to make a combined seasonal
>and daily  schedule in TRNSYS. the specific problem I have is to define a
>setpoint  temperature for the operation of HVAC equipment, which operates
>from 1000 hr to  1700 hr on each working day, but the setpoint varies every
>month.   I hope someone would have already made such a schedule, and  help
>me.   Anil Misra
>New Delhi Tel.: +91 (0) 11. 5071728
>Mobile: +91 (0) 9811 202  640

What about making two schedules (or more if needed) with the time dependent
forcing functions (one with a daily profile and one with a monthly profile)
and using an equation to combine the outputs of the schedules (for example
by multiplying the values) ? Should in general solve your problems.

Good luck

Rainer
Besök EKOS hemsida på: http://www.du.se/ekos/

*	Dipl.-Ing. Rainer Tepe			         *
*	Högskolan Dalarna		                 *
*	Avdelningen för energi, miljö och byggande	 *
*	Solar Energy Research Center SERC                *
*	Forskargatan 6			                 *
*	S-781 88 Borlänge		                 *
*	Tel. 0046 23 778703		                 *
*	Fax. 0046 23 778701		                 *
*	email rte@du.se			                 *
*       mobil 070 3478601                                *