TYPE 51b

Hello Transys users!,

  Any body worked with cooling tower model(TYPE 51B)?.
How to change the capacity of the cooling tower?. Is
it just defined in terms of flow rates and sump valume
and temperatures or is there any other parameter by
changing it we can increase the capacity of the
cooling tower?. I have played with all the parameters
but i cant achive more than 1:C difference between the
inlet flow and out let. Any body faced such kind of
problem?. TRNSYS manual contains just mathematical
description and doesn't talk about the capacities.

thank you,

sridhar.

=====
gopu sridhar
student in solar Engineering (Energy)
Hvgskolan Dalarna
Solar Energy Research Center SERC
Dept. of Energy, Environment and Construction
S-78188 Borldnge
phone:+46-073-7144741