RE: Simulating external shades

Thank you Laurent for your answer.

This is what I was thinking about. But the problem is that I can't do that
for each wall. The Type56 has just one radiation input for each orientation,
so I can do that for each orientation but for the SAME orientation I have
different walls with different shades. Or did I misunderstand your answer?

I was thinking about calculating the beam radiation shaded for each wall
manually and entering it as a negative wall gain input in PREBID. Could it
work?

Thank you again,

Marco