Re: Help us to improve TRNSYS and win a free TRNSYS or SimCad license!

TRNSYS developers wrote:

> Dear TRNSYS users,
>
> The developers group is thinking ahead to the next version of TRNSYS. We
> have many exciting ideas of our own but we want more. We want to know what
> you like and don't like about the current package. What features should
> TRNSYS have in the future? What features are not useful? What components
> should be added to the standard package?
>
> The TRNSYS developers have created an on-line survey of only a few questions
> to get your feedback. It should only take about 10 minutes and may save you
> hours in the future. Please let us know what you think!
>
> The TRNSYS Development group wants to reward you for your input. Each person
> who fills out the survey will be entered in a drawing to receive a FREE COPY
> of the next version of TRNSYS (TRNSYS 16) when it is released. A separate
> drawing will also be organised for a free SimCad license (follow the link
> here below for more information on SimCad).
>
> So, please fill out the survey at
> http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/UserSurvey/UserSurvey.htm
> and you will be on your way to a FREE copy of TRNSYS 16 or SimCad.
>
> Thank you,
>
> The TRNSYS Developers team
Dear developer team, in order to give some advice on the next version of
TRNSYS:
In Version 15 you left the tradition of open source, which was one of
the basics of TRNSYS
and a reason why it was so popular. So: open the source of type 56 again
and our Institue will
join the TRNSYS group again.

Best regards

Sebastian Herkel
Sebastian Herkel			e-mail: herkel@ise.fhg.de
Fraunhofer-Institute for 		phone:	+49 761 4588 5 117
Solar Energy Systems			fax:	+49 761 4588 9000
Heidenhofstrasse 2
D-79110 Freiburg