Help us to improve TRNSYS and win a free TRNSYS or SimCad license!

Dear TRNSYS users,

The developers group is thinking ahead to the next version of TRNSYS. We
have many exciting ideas of our own but we want more. We want to know what
you like and don't like about the current package. What features should
TRNSYS have in the future? What features are not useful? What components
should be added to the standard package?

The TRNSYS developers have created an on-line survey of only a few questions
to get your feedback. It should only take about 10 minutes and may save you
hours in the future. Please let us know what you think!

The TRNSYS Development group wants to reward you for your input. Each person
who fills out the survey will be entered in a drawing to receive a FREE COPY
of the next version of TRNSYS (TRNSYS 16) when it is released. A separate
drawing will also be organised for a free SimCad license (follow the link
here below for more information on SimCad).

So, please fill out the survey at
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/UserSurvey/UserSurvey.htm
and you will be on your way to a FREE copy of TRNSYS 16 or SimCad.

Thank you,

The TRNSYS Developers team